a plague o' both your houses

a plague o' both your houses

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quotes By Kevin JD Kismet

"I never wish to be so simple as to create something to please the masses."

"Every choice you make could eventually save you or kill you... have fun with that."


"Your beauty and youth will fade… and I’ll still be smarter than you."


"A good sense of humor can take you many places, but the places it keeps you from matter most."

"Let’s exploit everything and make as much money as we can by destroying anything with any real artistic value!... Oh wait, we already did that. Let’s just sell more sex."

"I don’t really have a favorite musical style. The really sad fact about today’s music is that so many artists fall under the category of indifference. Imagine creating something that someone doesn’t even care enough about to hate."

"Your ignorance frustrates me yet fails to deter me."

"From addict to inmate to corpse: the path of the unwise."

"I will fight to the death and probably still lose, but at least then I will know they failed me."

"There are many lies among the truth and some truth among the lies. Nothing can be proven true or false. We all choose for ourselves and suffer the consequences, good and bad."

"Being a Marilyn Manson fan is like wetting the bed: eventually you grow out of it and you hope no one finds out."

No comments: